Friday, December 25, 2009

25.12.2009 - Merry Xmas~~

25.12.2009, 11.59pm... the last min of christmas, 2009....
hmmm.... this is a lonely christmas day for Ocean Genie....
staying alone at home....
eat nothing....
just staying in front of lappie and do nothing....
feeling extreme lonely tonite staying alone at home....
lonely lonely christmas, merry merry christmas..... I remember there is one song from Eason singing like this....
oh yeaaahhh... lonely xmas~~~~

thinking to sleep earlier, but then isnt it very waste when sleep earlier during holidays?
hmmm... alright....
fren ping me @ FB, never go out? No...
go walk walk la... -_-!!! going out alone and staying at the places where will be having all couples passing by??? i really dont think this is a good idea!!! I would rather stay at home....

Listening to christmas songs.... looking at yesterday xmas eve party picture....
having mood to upload?
a little... alright... just select a few that I feel to upload....


This is one of the best photos (Only I think) that I have taken for the night...
Personally.... I love it very very much... starry starry light... too bad... I couldn't get myself this for my own xmas present....
It's ok... no big deal... this is not my xmas....


I snap this photo for my sor pohs....
One in US celebrating xmas with mummy and sisters....
2 are celebrating with their hubby.... alright.... merry xmas~~~

hmmm.... still thinking whether to go to Genting with family tomolo....
I think I should go.... if not there will be another lonely days for me....
I should just do something for myself....
Let's join the gang to Genting... eventhough I know I will have nothing to do there....
Online @ Genting... maybe this can be a great idea....
Watch drama inside the room.... maybe....

Alright.... I have lots of thing to update in my blog....
But, I am really not in mood today....
I think I shall leave myself for something.....

Oh yeah... thanks to ferrero rondnoir.... I think this somehow cures a little of my emo....
Luckily bought 2 packs the other day....
I think I shall go get more....

Alright... time to sleep....
After today, after tonite.... there is another day~~~
Tomorrow morning I will bring my family for dim sum... cheersss...
Niteeee............

No comments: