Monday, February 15, 2010

Starbucks' Year of The Tiger Keychain...


This is the advertisement of the year of tiger keychain....
They launched new Orange Zest drinks. There are Honey Orange Frappucino (blended coffee or cream based) and the Honey Orange Latte....
With purchase of any of these drinks, you are entitled to purchase the keychain at RM6.50 each...


As I promise to buy SY this year of the tiger keychain, I have to move fast while stock last.... before too late... hahahaha....
We bought Honey Orange Frappucino without cream because I think Latte is too milky to me....
With the purchase, we bought 4 keychains.... 1 for SY, 1 for SY's friend, 1 for Jenn and 1 for myself....
I just suddenly feel like making it as collection.... 8>....
About the drink, I always think that those drinks are too sweet for my liking.... this time, it is still the same... sweet!!!!
But the taste is not bad, because personally I like Orange.... 8>...
Here is my keychain.... end up, I bought 1 for SY and SY bought 1 for me.... muahahahaha.... we exchanged keychain gift... 8p...


I like the starbucks sign and the “虎”at the keychain.... and the quality is not bad.... somemore it comes with a nice bag to keep the keychain inside....


These are our tiger year keychain... 壮观,对不对?


Pictures taken in different angle.... I like taking photos.... muahahahaha....


This angle is also not bad, right??? 8D...


Alright... add in another keychain on my computer unit, after SY's cute christmas magnet~~~
Look at the Xmas train.... very nice horrrr.... 8D....

No comments: