Wednesday, April 07, 2010

心情篇 - 06.04.2010's Breakfast - Marigold HL Choc Milk + Swiss Oven Fried Sausage Bun + 3 mouth of Nasi Lemak...

Marigold HL Choc Milk + Swiss Oven Fried Sausage Bun + 3 mouth of Nasi Lemak to start my Tuesday....
Very filling and very jai somemore... 8>


Thanks to SY who has chosen this choc milk....
She said this choc milk from this brand shall have less milk taste....
This is true.... I can accept this and it somehow tastes nice....
I need to continuously taking milk or yogurt to fill up my 1000mg calsium perday needed by my body...
Other than this, I will need to rely on taking calsium capsules....
Let's try choc milk from other brand.... *GOOD...

 

Yummy fried sausage bun from SY.... arigato...
This is very nice.... but it is fried, will be oily also... but it is nice...


Nasi Lemak from a stall in Brickfield.... nearby Mayflower....
This is with sambal sotong....
This is yummy.... but I can only have 3 mouth.... because I am very very full in the morning....

No comments: