Sunday, July 18, 2010

心情篇 - Breakfast @ The Pink Sage Dinner, Solaris Dutamas...

What to do after a few burning midnight oil & tiring working nights?
It is definitely a great, wonderful and satisfying breakfast to boost the day, before start working again....

This is Ocean Genie's Sunday breakfast @ The Pink Sage Diner, Dutamas Mont Kiara...
Together with Small Kid, as she suggested to have good english breakfast there....
She just needs me to sayang her because she is loaded with works that never ending....

Here we are now, finished our breakfast, facing the laptop with WIFI, start working....
After all, I just feel like quickly posting up our breakfast here....
A yummy and satisfying breakfast to start the busy day....





My Smoked Salmon and Avocado Omelette (RM 14) with additional Chicken Sausage (RM 6)
This is simple yummy.... I just love it....
I am clever this time, I chose and ordered myself a breakfast... 8D... 


My Illy Cafe Cappuccino (RM 8) to start the sleepy day....
I am seriously tired....
Yesterday night I just collapse on the bed by waking up on and off....
I guess for previous 2 nights, I slept only 3 hours in total....
Yesterday, I think I slept for 5 hours average, maybe....



Small Kid's Egg Benedict with Smokes Salmon (RM 12)....
She said my meal is nicer.... 8D.... 

Alright.... start working, gal....
Working in such a peaceful and comfortable place is such a good idea neh... 8D... 

我有多久没有时间弄我的照片,和好好的写我的部落格了呢?
唔....

The Pink Sage Diner
A4-UG1-1 Solaris Dutamas
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

No comments: