Sunday, February 20, 2011

乱想篇 - 20.02.2011 - How to get a well balanced life....

Ocean Genie is wondering....
How to get the well balanced life now where can enjoy life and work at the same time....
Hmmm.... somehow I think I feel tired and exhausted recently....

I am so wanted to
- have a one month break, maybe??
- have myself enjoying the beach and sea now....
- have myself to be sleeping on the beach and look at the starry sky with round moon....
- have myself to be on the bed covered by my comfortable comforter....
- have myself to be holding a glass of wine, sitting on the chair, listening to some relaxing songs....

I think I have a lot of things in mind on SO WANTED now....
But what am I doing now??
Sitting in front of the laptop, working on the endless to-do list in the weekend....
Hmmm....

Out of sudden, I hope someone could have the ability to be responsible of my life, that I could stop working and enjoy my life...
Muahahahahaha....

No comments: