Monday, July 30, 2012

心情篇 - 29.07.2012 - Time to Let Go...

I think I am collapsed again this time...
I think I am totally collapsed again this time...
I think I did the same mistake again this round....
I think and I think and I think...

Alright... time to let go... it's time to let everything go again...
Somehow sometimes I think the god has really trying so hard to give me tough time...
But..... I know I have to face this... again and again...
And no choice... FACE it...

I knew.... I am not facing the worst yet...
So, I have to be tough... I have to stand up again... I have to do good things to myself...
This is the one last time, I tell myself this...
And I can do it few years back, I know I can do it this round too...

I knew no one can help me... except myself...
Soooo... Just DO IT!!!

No comments: