Thursday, August 06, 2009

心情篇 - Tropicana City Mall's GSC, "The Proposal"

hmmm... we decided to go for a movie, "The Proposal" as xiao yu and I feel like watching this movie... i guess it will be a movie something like "What Happens in Vegas", 2008... which we both likes the movie very much~~~~

hmmm... there is a new shopping mall around Damansara Utama and SS2, it is called "Tropicana City Mall"...
I just have the desire to try out the cinema, GSC over there... so, i decided to online purchase the movie tickets for 4, and have a try in this new cinema...
before I go, as usual I will go some research... hmmm... good and bad... so, I wanna give it a try and experience myself...

frankly... to me, I feel that it is less convenient as for One Utama, as I dun find a way out from SS2 (because I passed the tunnel and came to SS2 thinking there is a way from SS2 to the mall), where I was forced to follow the way from LDP towards Damansara Height, and make a U-turn at the Section 16 traffic light (Around Eastin Hotel)... then to the entrance of the mall's parking... (So, I have to make a U-turn in front of SS2, then before the tunnel towards One Utama, turn right towards Eastin Hotel)....
seriously, if there is a jam, I think I will get crazy... as you know, it is a bad area for traffic... at least to me...

alright~~ come back to the mall... luckily I made an early move from my house and after all this, I reached the mall at 8.50pm, and the time to gather is 9.00pm for the 9.20pm movie...


This is the ticketing counter...


2 sections for food purchasing - one is for normal visitor, one is for GSC-EON card holder
(where they are promoting this very hot recently)....


The entrance to the cinemas...


The lift up to the Cinema...



A few photos on the mall's layout...


hmmm... I just feel like giving this shop a try next time... ok???


my movie ticket... 13 is my number... as usual... 8>


alright... it's time to give some simple personal thought (not review) on the movie...




Normal poster for the movie...


This is a scene where Andrew forced Margaret to proposal to HIM... 8D...



hmmm... to me, personally I think that the movie is nice... but the storyline is rather rushed to the ending...
the romantic part is not even knocked to the heart then it's close to the ending already...
other than that, I really think it is quite a good movie, because it includes laughters, touching and exciting elements to the movie...

I just like this kind of movie... so.. to me, it is still deserved a star~~~