Sunday, August 16, 2009

16.08.2009 - My Sunday Dinner... Kimchi-jjigae from Daorae Korean BBQ @ Kepong...

Today I am watching 食客, a korean drama talks about food...
while watching, I just feel like having kimchi hotpot or kimchi soup with rice badly...
So, I decided to go to Daorae @ Kepong to have a one person set of Kimchi-Jjigae....
kimchi hotpot is not for me tonite... we will need at least 3 persons, so next time ya...
miss the luncheon meat, sausages... yummy~~~

I drive to Daorae at 5pm because I am very hungry, since I just had my brunch, Lam Mee @ 11+ only....
I reach there at 5.15pm and wait in the car for 15 mins, and then I be their first customer of tonite...


This is my 4th Visit...

I order this Kimchi-jjigae... I am craving for this tonite.... and the rice with the soup...


next time I am gonna try their wine... next time gonna ask my sor pohs along... 8>



take a photo of myself while waiting for them to serve the dishes...


there are 10 of it...


these are nice... the pumpkin one is nice... i like these 4 a lot...


huuuu.... nice nice... yummy~~~ seeing this, I still feel like eating...

see, I manage to finish the whole pot of Kimchi-jjigae and half bowl of rice...
can you imagine how full i am after the meal????
hahahaha... but i just love it~~~ yummy~~~
after the meal, i went for a walk in carrefour...
nothing to buy, just to walk becoz i am too full~~~
hahahaha...

this is my sunday....
and it is time to oi oi d....
good nite~~~
tomolo I gonna wake up earlier and go to work earlier...
to look for parking around brickfield~~~

4 comments:

Jenn said...

geng wor...can alone eat, and take photo...hahahaha...u really guineas! next time ask me along ah!

海洋天使 said...

hahaha... u r staying too far la... sg long... my god...
like that only i wun feel bored ma... eat alone, take photo... soemthing to do after the meal is to blog~~~ hahahahahaa...

mamasoju said...

U r not alone la... let me gaodim all my house reno and wedding stuff, then i ll go w u ok? hugssss... the side dishes looks good ^^

海洋天使 said...

sure... then we will have kimchi hotpot and try their wine ok??? sluurrrpppp....
trust me, u will like their pumpkin side dishes...8>...