Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadhan Bazaar - Bangsar...

Hmmmm... as for what I could remember, I only been to ramadhan bazaar once... which was at least 5 years ago, when I was still studying in APIIT...
That time I drove Remus to college... so happen that time was ramadhan time and we decided to go to the ramadhan bazaar nearby Selayang Mall...

Hmmmm... this time, I think I am going to have a look in some of the ramadhan bazaar...
So happen that Xiao Yu and I planned to go for shopping in Bangsar, I got to know that there is a Ramadhan Bazaar around there...
While waiting for Xiao Yu to come, I went for a walk in the street... full of stalls selling food... 8>
I only managed to take photos on some stalls but not all...


Ramadhan Bazaar @ Bangsar, just nearby Bangsar Village II (BV II) or the mosque there...


This stall is selling kuih muih and jelly... this stall is crowded with ppl....
I wanted to take photo also very hard...


ROTI JALA... I was there seeing how PAK SU made the roti jala...
Nice or not?? This I really dont know, becoz I didnt buy this... 8>... next time... I want to try this...
AYAM PERCIK - I bought this and is yummy...
FYI, the one next to ayam percik is buntut ayam... -_-!!! Is it nice??


ROTI JOHN... something new to me...
I didnt try for this as well... that day was supposed to be shopping day, but not food day for us... 8p...


Ikan Bakar Portugis + Pita Kebab + Lemang + Kari...
Ayam Percik - It somehow looks different from the one I bought... Is it having many kind of ayam percik???


Raja Murtabak - This is the stall with long queue other than the kiuh miuh stall... I actually never try murtabak before (am i malaysia??? -_-!!!)... but I heard a lot of people saying is very nice... so, this is my next target too... 8>


This was what I bought, Ayam Percik & Lemang + Kari Ayam...
This Ayam Percik is nice... It tastes a little like satay's sauce and it has a very nice taste...
This Lemang & Kari Ayam, for me, this is so so only... this is my second time tasting this, the first time I had was from my ex-colleague... very very yummy...

No comments: