Thursday, August 06, 2009

歌曲篇 - 邱意淋 (Bevlyn Khoo)

Do you know this singer??
I do not think you know... because she is from Singapore and might not be known to people here...
So happen that I went into some MP3 download forum, I got attracted to her album because of the "You Are My Angel" and "Talk to Me" songs in her album...
After download, first time listen to her album... it's amazing...
I just like this so much... with some jazz feel, a new way of playing around with Guitar Classic and acoustic (which I love a lot) to the songs... nice intro... and a plus for her voice blended into the songs...
Just Fantastic... to me....
就是会给人一种很舒服的感觉....
一杯咖啡,一本书,幽静的环境,还是海滩,真的得绝配~~~

I would say, I like this 2 CDs album a lot...
"When You Say Nothing At All" is the song that I like most in her album...

Bevlyn and Friends (Huayi Festival 2009 @ Esplanade) - When You Say Nothing At All



Bevlyn Khoo - La Vie En Rose (HuaYi Festival)



The Little Nyonya 《小娘惹》- 保温 Bevlyn Khoo 邱意淋 Full Live Version




This is the album's cover...



This is the background with song titles for the album...

Updated @ 25/05/2010


When You Say Nothing At All - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]


Anymore - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]


La Vie En Rose - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]


Lonely Afternoon - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]


Play With Me - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]


當我八十歲 - Bevlyn Khoo
[DOWNLOAD]

No comments: