Thursday, August 06, 2009

Blog in English?? Mandarin??

hmmm... Snow_Love is so surprised and excited that I wrote my blog in English in last 2 blogs...
I told her, i just have the mood to write in English these days, just dunnu why... In English but not in Chinese...
and she told me... good good... hey... write more in English la... (so you dun have to translate harrrr... hehehehe)
and I told her, do you know that if I were to write in English, actually I dun need to scratch my head so much, coz somehow I think simple written English is not that difficult to me... maybe not very good, but then, at least is understandable... but if chinese, some phases or some words, maybe it has been long time never used, sometimes you cannot figure out the correct phase and words...
write in Chinese actually consumes more time... do you know that?? hahahaha...

OK... once again, SNow_Love, my mood today is to write in English... muahahahha...

No comments: