Sunday, August 30, 2009

Restoran Khee Way (奇味包饺点心)- Sungai Buloh New Village...

hmmm... die... food again... and this time is dim sum... how can I not become fat??? -_-!!!... hai~~~

This is a dim sum place @ Sungai Buloh New Village, nearby the market or RHB bank, named Restoran Khee Way...
I am not sure if this is the famous Restoran Key Way @ Paramount, Petaling Jaya, where initially we wanted to go... but is worth trying this shop as well...
We reached there at about 8.40am, and the place is packed with people already...
This is not surprise at all, because chinese likes to go for dim sum at early morning... dim sum + chinese tea... and chit chat... 8>...




There are some new type of dim sum... worty trying... and the meat is fresh...


Lao Sa Bao, I didnt have this because the butter or milk taste is too strong... I still think the Jing Xuan one nicer...
Lala, this is quite special...


Shun Jok Guen - nothing special...
Bao Yu Pin Dim Sum & Marmic Pork...
I didnt take the egg tart as well, because the butter or milk taste is too strong for me as well...


The Char Siew Sou & Wu Kok are not bad...


The porridge is not bad...
Gai Wo Bao (鸡窝包) - this is special to me, because is my first time seeing this...
Basically it is lou mai gai (糯米鸡) inside the bao (包)....


Mel & Rick, Kelvin kor, Thiam Thiam & Veron, and finally myself...

6 of us spent about RM 80 (RM 13 per pax) for this meal... quite reasonable...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

下次和我一起去。。Ok.

海洋天使 said...

没有问题,就这么说~~ 8>

Anonymous said...

hmm.. cognitively thoughts