Sunday, August 23, 2009

G.I. Joe & Seafood @ Kwai Lam Seafood...

A casual saturday outing with Jennifer...
We went for movie, G.I. Joe @ GSC, one utama new wing and seafood dinner at Kwai Lam Seafood (which is supposed to be Lala Chong, but it was moved)...


As usual, my favourite 1901's new york chicken...
This was my lunch... 8>...
Jenn told me that she seldom has food in cinema... and she had it too... and she said it is nice... hahaha...


Jenn and myself... 8>


hmmm... we shared the big cold Guai Ling Gou (龟苓膏)...
I need it because I felt my throat didnt feeling well on Friday... Now, I cannot get sick as my boss is on leave....


Little Ocean Genie... took this picture while she was on the way to Lala Chong...

As mentioned previously, my plan was to bring Jenn to Lala Chong to have seafood...
Too bad, when we reached there only we knew it was moved...
For your information, the road towards subang airport has a big change, where I also cannot recognize it... and my 5800 garmin GPS could not recognize it as well... it was confused for quite some time... hahahaha...
So, I brought her to this Kwai Lam Seafood which is nearby the terminal 3 subang airport... where I have quite some time never been here too...
We reached there at about 5.40pm... and we was their first customer... (I always become people's first customer recently...8p..)


It has been a few times where Jenn asked for a drink with me... and this heineken beer starts our dinner... 8>..
It is wonderful to have beer with crab, fried sotong and fried chicken wings, isnt it??? 8D...


Our chicken wings was served right after the beer... a starter?? hehehe...
hmmm... this is their famous chicken wings... it is still as delicious as before...
There are 2 sauce, one is for grill fish and one is for other dishes... the grill fish sauce is famous and nice~~
I think the chicken wing tastes good with the grill fish sauce too... 8>
RM 2.00 for a chicken wing...


As Jenn's hubby does not eat seafood... so I told her to order another seafood dish other than crab... maybe sotong?
yeah... this was what she ordered, fried sotong... to come together with the beer as well... muahahaha...
It was very crispy...
RM 10.00 for this dish... it was quite reasonable, becoz the portion was actually quite big...



Here comes our main dish - sour & spicy crab (RM 37.00) with steamed bun (RM 3.20)...
Their minimum order is 2 crabs in a dish... so, basically one crab for each of us...
Seriously, I never eat so much of crab in a meal before... muahahahhaa...
Hmmm... I think there was one crab which was not fresh, and one was very fresh...
Hmmm... I am quite particular with crab which in not fresh... it will have a kind of smell and taste on it... but Jenn said she didnt know also...
So, it was still ok la... 8>... as long as she thinks it is nice...

Hmmm... there are quite some famous dishes there like grill fish, hokkien mee (which the last time I came here, it is too oily...)...

We had a nice saturday... and we talked a lot...
Hmmm... Jenn, you are right... as you mentioned, for married lady or man, normally they will not keen on spending time on weekends with friends...
Hehehehe... I think I gave you enough trust to be not only a colleague but is to be a friend... 8>...
I am glad... is my pleasure... 8>...

Address: 5, Jalan TUDM, Kg Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor...
Telephone: 03-78461095...
GPS: N 03 8.515' E 101 32.228'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!