Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food for Friday, Saturday & Sunday...


Last Friday's (21.08.2009) Breakfast...
A slice of chocolate cake and butter cake from Warong Kita (KL Sentral) by Soo Yin...
Basically I only have half slice of chocolate cake... this is a kind of soft sponge cake... not too dry... not kind of moist also, but it is quite nice though...
Review of the butter cake from SY... it is a bit dry and not really nice...


Last Friday's lunch - Prawn Wan Tan Ho (鲜虾云吞河),is from brickfield mayflower's foor stalls...
The prawn is fresh and there are about 6 of it... RM 4.00, i think is quite worth...
The Ipoh Chicken Ho Fun (鸡丝河粉)is also not bad...


Pepper Cracker... I dont know how mummy got to buy this... but it is not bad...
It is something like Gai Jai Beng (鸡仔饼),but this is much nicer than that, becoz basically I dont like that... hehehe...


My saturday's breakfast - Chu Cheong Fun (猪肠粉)...
You must be wondering why is it no fun (粉)only has liew (料),becoz I skip the fun to avoid too full... 8>
It comes with Curry sauce, but usually I dun take it...


I went to Desa Park City (DPC) this afternoon about 3pm thinking to buy a cup of coffee which will have one donut free from Big Apple...
Unfortunately, the coffee is only entitled to have normal donut but not those with nice coating...
Too bad... I didnt buy finally...
Then I was thinking to buy a slice of cake from Secret Recipi, but I went into the shop and looked at the cakes... hmmm... nothing attract me... so, I gave up too...


I went back to house and fried an egg to be eaten together with 2 breads as my lunch...
A very normal one, just an egg + tomato sauce + 2 breads... but still yummy... as simple as that...
Oh, I forgot... I had Jasmine Green Tea for the drink 8>...


I felt a little hungry at about 6pm...
My god, i was wondering i am now small meal in many meals (少吃多餐)or big meal in many meals(多吃多餐)... muahahahaha...
I bought Kuih Jagung but not Kuih Talam... 炸薯蛋... and muaci for breakfast from Pasar Malam (PM)...
I wanted to buy a small packet of nasi lemak from the PM, too bad... the auntie didnt come, I think should be becoz is ramadhan month...
I walked a few rounds... these are the food that I can get only.. hahaha...


Yellow Jelly Ice (爱玉冰)... this is a kind of drink which will have lemon in the water with yellow jelly... long time I never have this, so, just feel like having...

I was thinking to skip dinner....
Too bad, I felt hungry at 8.30pm and my sister asked to go makan... so, we went to Spicy Kitchen @ Menjalara...
I had Roti Sardin there... still as nice as previous...
I didnt bring camera... so, no photo for that (actually with the dim light there, I dont think I can take nice photo also.. 8>)
Actually I was craving for kimchi fried rice... but finally I didnt go for it also... let's have it next time... 8>

Alright... sunday will be ended after 2 hours...
Let's get ready for next week... 8>

No comments: