Tuesday, August 04, 2009

心情篇 - 04.08.2009 - Hazy Day...

Today is a very hazy day either in Kuala Lumpur (my working place) or in my housing area @ Kepong...


Look at the hazy level for KL... the KL tower is even blur in view... bad haze... view from KL Sentral, KL Sentral Car Park & Jalan Kuching


Nice sun under haze... 8p...


This is slightly better... actually this is nice...



Look at the 2 photos.... 2 photos were taken from my house, one was just taken just now and one was few months ago with nice breeze... big difference right??? My god... I can still even smell the smoke~~~

2 comments:

snow_love said...

hahahha.....////////

haze bad...sun good :)

海洋天使 said...

seems like you will only make comment if i write my blog in ENGLISH ya... hehehehe...
ei.. the sun that i saw, is really nice in sight... 8>..