Tuesday, August 04, 2009

This is me~~~

hmmm... a lot of people was asking me, "how are you, jeannie?", "how is your work??"
hmmm... thanks for all your concern, and care...
hmmm... maybe just a brief one from myself...

hmmm... Jeannie is doing quite good recently...
I wouldn't say very very good... but to me now... I appreciate everything that I have...
I appreciate my family & friends around me...
I appreciate that I can walk, can run, can eat, can snap photo, can upload photos to FB, can hooohaaaa around...
I appreciate in such an economy crisis, I have a stable job, with salary every months that I can do what I wan...
I appreciate that I have my own computer, wardrobe, new bed and new mobile phone from myself...
I appreciate this this this... and that that that... 8>...
and.... this is life....

I believe, the more we appreciate, the more we will gain... (hopefully... 8p)
hmmm... so fast, I work in this new company for 5 months and 4 days... next month will be my confirmation...
I have quite some good colleagues to be with... with laughters, with gossip, with this and with that... but... I love you all... thanks for coming into my life... I always appreacite my colleagues since ex-ex-colleagues... we are frens at the end, but not only colleagues...

hmmm... after this hoohhhaaa... hehehe... let's share with a photo of mine...
I just got this photo from my ex-colleague which was taken during my ex-colleague's wedding dinner...
Everybody was telling me, Jeannie, you look good in this photo...
hmmm... Thanks to her that snap me such a "slim" photo for me... I think I don't look fat in this photo... hehehe...



But.... Do I look like Malay in the photo?? muahahahhaa...

2 comments:

snow_love said...

you look mixed hahahha

海洋天使 said...

mixed ya... mixed is always giving ppl mindset of nice looking... so... i assume.... i am... muahahaha....
but... i am pure chinese~~~ muahahaha... unlike u... 8>... u r real mixed... 8D...