Thursday, August 20, 2009

19.08.2009 - My Dinner @ Daorae, Kepong again...

This is my second visit to the same shop at the same week... after 3 days....
This is the person with me is my lovely sor poh, Miao Miao... since both of us alsoo craving for kimchi hotpot, kimchi hotpot, here we come... 8>

Pretty lady... Love you ya~~~


Our kimchi hotpot... we didnt order anything else, becoz we gonna finish this kimchi hotpot which should serve for 3-4 person...


She is busy taking photos like me... hehehehe...



10 banchan (side dishes) as usual... and they serve a few different banchan compared to the other day...


The mee is very very nice... yummy~~~

This is complementary food from the chef... this is yummy... will it becoz of the lesser green vege in this version?? 8p...


Hmmm... we do not order wine for this round... we reserve that for the next time...
This is a nice meal... kimchi hotpot is yummy... and we didnt meet up for quite long already, so we chit chat non stop... hehehe...
Thanks for the companion... and korean food... let me think of Celine... she used to to she is a Korean~~~ hahahaha... my another sor poh... 8>

No comments: