Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadhan Bazaar - Sooka Sentral...

Hmmm... this is the ramadhan bazaar in Sooka Sentral...
But there are not many stalls there...


Ramadhan Bazaar @ Sooka Sentral... it is just in front of the building and next to the walk way...


There are roti john, nasi campur, nasi kelantan, kuih muih (not many kind)... lesser if compared to the one in bangsar...


Roti John... my colleague bought this and I took the photo... I had one bite only... but it is yummy...
Taste vice, egg with a little bit of meat with bread, having salad vege with mayonise and a bit of black pepper sauce... this mixture is very nice and tasty....

Hmmm... my next target is the one near at the Jalan Kuching roadside heading to Kepong...
I think there should be having a lot of stalls....
Maybe next Monday? On merdeka day... 8>

No comments: