Sunday, July 13, 2008

心情篇 - 07.07.2008

You all must be surprise, why Ocean Genie kept using english to write the blog....
frankly, I myself is not that confortable as well, because my english is not that good....
always feel unconfortable and do not feel like want to write the blog...
but think think, why not?
I am here to write the feeling of my own....
I am here to record down in and out about myself.... why not?

Hope that very soon I can write in mandarin again.... hmmm....

hmmm... back to the 070708 story...
0707... Ocean Genie had taken one day replacement leave in order to have a rest after my NLP class....
I had done a lot of things, such as meet up a friend to have lunch at KL Sentral, KWSP matters, banking matters, and the most important thing is to cut my hair....
hmmm... Ocean Genie cut a very short hairs... hehehehe...
but i lov it very much... a new style, a brand new Ocean Genie... to have new life...
since this is back dated blog, a lot of people saying I have a good new look... included colleagues and friends around....
hmmm.. and this is what I want!!!! 8>

Another good story is, the friend that I visited pregnant after one month o her wedding ceremony~~~
I am so happy to see her... to get to know that she is pregnant....
I told her, after 9 months I will see a baby, and after 10 month, is time for me to give her another angpau on the baby.... 8D...

hmmm... cheersss....

No comments: