Friday, January 15, 2010

Pork Noodle / Porridge @ Weng Hing Seng, Jalan Imbi...

There is a very popular Pork Noodle / Pork Porridge Stall in Jalan Imbi... nearby toyota showroom...
It is a stall inside Weng Hing Seng (永兴城茶餐室)....






This is the stall... very good business... everytimes need to queue very long...


Look at the porridge... yummylicious~~~
Make sure you order it with egg ya... a small one cost RM6.50...


This is very nice Pork Ball noodle there.... also yummy... worth for trying...


Hmmm... char kuey teow... it always looks very nice, but personally I think it is not nice... the one I had in Brickfield taste better....


There is a stall selling egg tart... besides, I managed to buy tuna tart and siew pao the other day....
Taste nice, the egg tart and tuna tart are normal, nothing to shout about for me....
Siew Pao, I have no comment, because I gave my sister to eat... never taste...

Weng Hing Seng (永兴城茶餐室)
183, Jalan Imbi, KL
Location: Cross-roads of Jalan Barat and Jalan Imbi, opposite the Honda showroom. Behind Star Hill...

No comments: