Wednesday, November 17, 2010

心情篇 - 17.11.2010 - Starbucks, Peppermint Mocha Frappucino...

Relaxing day... spending my public holiday @ Starbucks, The Curve, listening to xmas songs...
Came to the store and saw these drinks for Christmas, 2010....
Hmmm.... middle of Nov has already got xmas drink.... 8p...


Christmas drink advertisement for Starbucks...


I purchased Peppermint Mocha Frappucino... I just like the peppermint taste and smell...
It is always a refreshing taste and smell for me....
Photo taken by my new samsung galaxy S, which I think it has given a good photo quality for a phone... 8D...
I am satisfied with it... 8D


I saw this christmas coffee beans packaging right beside the counter...
Hmmm... they even have christmas limited edition tumbler for sale... 8D...

No comments: