Wednesday, November 03, 2010

l'a Noir - Emi Fujita



[DOWNLOAD]

It's a cold November
As the sea crashes in
But I still do remember
Though the memory grows dim
To a magical summer
With sweet Mary Mckear
In the west, in Tir n'a Noir

Were you there as a dream
Though it all seems so real
With the laughter I hear and the touch I can feel?
far beyond the horizon
Where the fog disappears
You were mine, dear Mary Mckear

Though my body's broken
And my spirit is weak
My soul is awoken
As I hear someone speak
Please come back my lover
Now your future lies here
Please come back to Tir n'a Noir

You were good, you were kind
You'll have all that you earned
For the secrets you kept
And the lessons you learned
So I'll take you with me
As your pain desappears
I'll be yours, your Mary Mckear

No comments: