Wednesday, December 01, 2010

心情篇 - 01.12.2010 - Breakfast, Omelette with Starbucks Peppermint Mocha

01.12.2010, the 1st day of the last month in 2010....
Ocean Genie decided to have a nice coffee for herself....
What is that? Mocha from Starbucks....yah!!!!


I got my early xmas present from small kid @ 25.11.2010....
A tumbler from starbucks, which is entitled for RM 2 for SB drinks.. yah!!
I have hot peppermint mocha today....


As I am collecting the Starbucks stamps for the organizer, I have to purchase grande size drink to entitle for a stamp...
The tumble can only fit for tall size... therefore, I asked them to put the rest into a small cup for me...
Look at this, they have a nice design on the christmas design this year.... 
"Stories are Gifts to SHARE"....


A hearty breakfast from small kid... 
She cook mushroom omelette, luncheon meat and pork sausages for me...
I put them onto a piece of bread with tomato sauce for my breakfast...
Heavenly....

No comments: