Sunday, February 26, 2012

心情篇 - Damansara Foresta - My Dream House (Show Unit - Type D - Large Unit)

Damansara Foresta - Large unit layout...
Of cause, I like this design more, bigger space, larger medium for the house...
But I can't afford for this... the price is too high... 
the difference is about RM65k from 1486 sq ft compared to this 1610 sq ft... -_-!!!
It's not easy to get bank loan, with this additional, will pengsan!!! 8D



Living - spacious...



Dining - I like the brownish mirror!!! 8D...


Kitchen


Utility Room


Dry Yard


Bathroom




Master Bedroom - of cause - bigger as well 8D


A separate walk in wardrobe... I LIKE THIS ooooo...




Big master bedroom bathroom - got bath tub supplied somemore... 


Bedroom 2


Bathroom



Bedroom 3

Source: Photo taken from Damansara Foresta facebook

No comments: