Sunday, October 17, 2010

傻婆篇 - Phoebe's Birthday Dinner @ My Elephant Thai Restaurant, SS17, Happy Mansion...

For the birthday dinner, the birthday gal wanted to go for THAI food... yummyy...
Melmel got to know this restaurant from one of her friends....
The reviews are good... Therefore, we decided to pay a visit... 

Ocean Genie was too excited when reached there, forgot to take any photo of the restaurant... 8p... 


The birthday gal... happy birthday, DEAR... 



Melmel... 


Rick...


The lovely couple + the little baby soju inside tummy... 8D


Alvin Shen...



Krachiap Cooler - RM3


Green Mango Cooler - RM 6


Green Aroma - RM 6


They will serve you with this plate with leave once you sit down....


Oh yeahhh... healthy rice... they serve brown rice over there... 
Brown Rice (糙米饭) - RM3 per pax


Ocean Genie's rice... too little???
Hmmm... I wish I can have more but not to put on weight and to get fat... haaaiiii... 


My Elephant Platter - RM22
There are 4 types of snacks in the platter...
I have tried all of them... delicious... 


Thai Green Curry Chicken (small) - RM15
Hmmm... I am not a fan of green curry, but I gave it a try... 
Too much of coconut milk to me... but to those who likes to eat green curry chicken, I think this is delicious enough... At least all my buddies said this... 8D



Tom Som Seafood (large) - RM28
This is clear tom yam with seafood - prawn, sotong and fish...
Sotong and fish are fresh... for prawn, I am not sure, as I did not get to eat the prawn, but from the look of the prawn, I think it is fresh and yummy...
There are 4 prawns in it... 


Kailan - RM15
This is yummy... I like this... very nice cooked vegetable... 


Thai Steam Fish - RM45
The sauce of the fish is very appetizing...
The review of my buddies was this steam fish is kind of way not delicious compared to those well cooked Thai style...
But for me... hehehehe.. I think it is quite delicious... The fish is fresh~~
I think I am the one who eat the half of the fishy... 8D

Overview of the restaurant & food - personally I think the environment is good... very comfortable...
For the food vice... I think it is delicious and can worth for paying back visit in the future... 8D...


My Elephant Thai Restaurant
Block CG-4, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 010-2201283
Business Hours: 
Tues - Fri: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
                 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 12:00 am - 2:30 pm
                 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
(Close on Monday)

No comments: