Monday, September 08, 2008

Back from Krabi...

Hihi... I am back~~~~
I am back from krabi trip~~~
It was a great and wonderful krabi trip.... except some small matter like missing of my contact len and the weather was on and off raining... other than that, no doubt it was extremely wonderful trip for us~~~
We had taken almost 2k pictures.... from 6 cameras... hahahahaha...

hmmm... you must be wondering why is ocean genie writing this in English???
hahahaha... this is because some of my frens do not know mandarin, writing in England is meant for them...
see, I appreciate you all for visiting my blog~~~

hmmm... I am tired, coz played too hard these few days... but... why am I here???
coz i wanna upload my photos to computer, tomorrow will exchange photos with the rest~~~
and... I wanna upload a few up to my facebook... and put in my msn display picture~~~

hmmm... more stories and pictures coming soon ya~~~

No comments: