Wednesday, September 16, 2009

11.09.2009 - 701 Team Building @ TGIF, Pavillion....

This is 701's 3rd team building event....
This time is a buka puasa session @ TGIF, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur....
This session comes together with a gift exchange session where everybody will purchase a gift with at least RM10 for the value....


These are the 18 gifts ready for tonight's team building gift exchange session....
My number is 6.... I prepared a pillow which can be used in office....
Why did I choose this gift?? Becoz since this is for colleague, so I wanna get a gift where can be used in office.... for people works in office, it is good to have a pillow to hug... fastastic, right???


Here we go to TGIF @ Pavillion, KL at about 5pm....
The dates is the must for buka puasa....


For the dinner, it is fixed that we have to choose from this 2 course meal which is having appertizers & entrees fro RM29.90....




What to do while waiting for buka puasa @ 7.10pm?
It is of course camwhoring... 8D...
Trying different angle to take nice personal photo... 8>... not bad haaa.... 8>....


A few kind of drinks for us... I have watermelon juice without sugar & ice... 8>...




Boneless Wings + Fish & Chips... My appertizer and entree + my cup of drink, watermelon juice without sugar & ice...
I would say, it is too dry.... and I am always not a fan of chicken breast meat...
For Fish & Chips... nothing to shout about...
This is my meal... can u imagine, these 2 plates for me??!!!
One plate is enough for me to vomit already....


Clam Chowder as appertizer & Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta as entree...
Hmmm... for taste vice, I have no idea as I dont take cheese...


Cajun-Fried Chicken Salad as entree...
This is not bad... this is the only balance meal...


Fried Mac and Cheese for appetizer & Sizzling Chicken & Cheese for entree....
Hmmm... for taste vice, I have no idea as I dont take cheese...


Friday's cheeseburger & Tuscan Chicken Melt for entree....
Hmmm... for taste vice, I have no idea as I dont take cheese & beef.... 8p....


This is my gift.... number 10.... and the gift owner is my head of department....
It is a blue coloured bracelat...


A group photo....






Hmmm... a few photos taken after the session ended....

Hmmm... a dinner makes everybody together... but... does the people get closer as well?
Hmmm... last time I did have some team building session during company trip... liked engage with outdoor teambuilding activities... and this really gets everybody along, be closer and all are fully motivated...
This is what I think a team building session should at least bring out...

No comments: