Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29.09.2009 - Early bird to the office...

Hmmm... early morning in the office, reached office at 8am... Ocean Genie is damn sleepy...
Just because of the closure of KL Sentral openair parking, I need to wake up at 7am, to skip the jam and to make sure I get myself a parking....

I am just wondering, why the parking management here does not want to allocate u a parking lot even you have money to pay for the lot and they actually have extra lots....
I am wondering, how come the parking issue has been so serious in KL Sentral or Plaza Sentral for so long, but it is not planned and not solved at all??

The outdoor parking space has been closed one by one, in total, I think there are 3 or 4 already....
But there is not even one parking space is opened to replace this...
Are you expecting people to take public transport to here?
If yes, please make sure the public transports are efficient and effective enough...
Please make sure KTM does not delay, and come on time...
Please make sure there are enough KTM to fit the crowd....
I think for LRT is slightly better, eventhough I heard the crowd is there... but at least the LRT comes in every 10 mins....
But KTM.... you have to pray hard and you have to thank god, if the KTM is on time~~~
You have to thank god when there is time you do not need to be "SANDWICH"....
Too bad, in my housing area, there is only KTM... if I were to drive to the nearest LRT station, I think might as well I drive to work~~~

Alright... today is Tuesday... 4 more days to go to have wonderful weekend....
This saturday is the Klang Valley Food Hunt 2009.... and we are going to have fun~~~ Rock and Roll~~~ 8>

No comments: