Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ramadhan Bazaar - Jalan Kuching...

Hmmm.. this is the third bazaar that I went for 2009 raya...
Everytimes when I pass by this bazaar after work... I said to myself, I will come one day....
So, I managed to make it on 31.08.2009 to fulfill my curiousity and also my makan mood... hahaha...
I havent tried my Nasi Dagang Ikan yet.... 8>...


You definitely know this bazaar if you use the Jalan Kuching to go to Kepong or Selayang... it is just on your left side before you cross the bridge or turn left to the roundabout towards Jinjang or Jalan Ipoh...


Otak-otak Gombak - I think this is not as nice as Otak-Otak Johor...
Roti John & Ayam Kepak Bakar & Murtabak stall...


Roti Boom & Ikan Bakar & Ayam Golek & another kepak ayam bakar stall...


Murtabak & Nasi Kerabu & Nasi Campur...


Selera Timur's Nasi Dagang Ikan.... very yummy... I like this~~~
Nasi Briyani Johor stall...


Kebab & another Otak-Otak Gombak stall
Ayam Percik stall - but I think this is not as nice as what I got from Bangsar...
Another Ayam Percik stall...


Another kebab stall & soup tulang & Lemang + Curry & Tepung Pelita stalls...


Nasi lemak bungkus & Nasi Lemak ayam is yummy for this stall...
Putu Piring & Drink stall...


kuih muih stalls...


Roti Goreng (I dunnu what is this...) & Laksa Utara & Pulut Panggang & Kambing Panggang (I think.. 8p..)...


Nasi briyani (I dun fancy about nasi briyani, this is sister's)
The nasi lemak bungkus is yummy and I tried my brother in law's nasi lemak ayam is also not bad...


Murtabak & Ayam percik...


Nasi Dadang Ikan - I love this soooo muuuccchh... the kari ikan really very nice... even my mum also like this a lot...


Otak-otak gombak & Pulut Ikan... which is so so only...


Roti jala, popiah & some kuih muih...

Hmmm... a nice ramadhan bazaar, I would say... a lot of stalls and food for you to choose....
Give it a try if you happen to go there... 8>

2 comments:

Celine Chang said...

Yummy YUmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

海洋天使 said...

bring you to all kind of food when you are come, ok?? promise... X HEART... 8>...