Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coke Glass Promo....

Mcdonalds is having promotion in getting a free Coca Cola glass with every Coke Contour Glass Meal which is any Large McValue Meal + Sundae (Chocolate/Strawberry)
http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/highlights/cokeglasspromo.asp

I am not a fan of Coca Cola, but I am interested in the cool BLUE color glass....
Why? because I always like BLUE... 8p...
Mel has got herself a PINK one...
I think I am not going to collect all, only selective one...
And I am definitely wanna get myself this BLUE one...
I will need to get someone to finish the set for me.... 8>

BLUE is so coincidentally represents me in the test on the Coca Cola website....
http://cokeperfectserve.com/index_en.html#/home
It is quite an interactive site for this promotion....

Below is my result:



Oh yehhh... I am BLUE.... hahaha...

Strengths: Friendly and Loyal

Weaknesses: Stubborn and often procrastinates

Defining Moment: 'Blue the Glue' is a peace-keeper and always smoothes things over

Color Compatibility: As a genuinely friendly person, 'Blue the Glue' has a high lifeability factor and gets along with almost everyone. Even so 'Blue the Glue' is the kind to have a small group of good friend and best connects with Charcoal who appreciates Blue's loyalty and Green who is reliable and dependable. Lime has too many friends to be there when Blue needs him. Purple comes across as inapproachable and Pink often clashes with Blue....

Is this me??? 8>
Have fun~~~

No comments: