Thursday, October 16, 2008

16.10.2008....

hmmm... today wasn't a good day...
I felt a bit upset becoz of my poor spoken english...
I know my english is not good, especially when I am nervous and thinking while talking...
hemmm... i had a bad conversation with my client today...
I felt so useless and upset... why my english so bad~~~

hmmm... just got to know that one my my ex-colleagues got proposed by her bf on last Tuesday...
happy happy... another nice couple getting married...
hehehehe... do you believe that sometimes I do imagine how will it look like when someone loves me so much? When someone sayang me so much? When I got proposed? When I got married??
Sometimes I felt like asking my frens who are having all these, what kind of feeling are they having??
But end up, I didnt...
Why? hmmm... just 开不出口~~ no special reason...

hehehe.. I am chatting with SKY...
It is raining outside... She said the weather is sexy~~
Yeah... sexy weather... and I told her, maybe I can be the sexy ladies walking in the rain~~~ hehehehe...

No comments: