Tuesday, October 07, 2008

07.10.2008... Birthday & Badminton Session...

hmmm... today is my ex-colleague, SM's birthday...
I joined them for lunch at TGIF, The Curve....
Shhh... I didnt tell her that i am joining... and told 2 of them not to tell her as well... wanna give her surprise....
It was a simple celebration for her... but I can see that she was really happy today... got to know from YK's camera photos that, YK and WW bought her bear bear birthday with balloon gift... and she received a bouquet of flowers from her BF... hehehehe... happy her... 8D...
hmmm... miss them... SM is one of the best colleague that I had at my ex-company... happy to know them... therefore, I appreciate them...

hmmm... after work, went for badminton session with ex-colleagues as well, it is on every tuesdays... the courts are booked by my ex-company, but I can play with them also.. hehehe... today a lot of players who can really play well...
Ocean Genie had a very great badminton session with them tonite~~
At first, 4 games in straight, then rested for 1 game, then 2 games continuous again, rested for 1 game again and finally 1 more game....
yuuuhuuu... as we played double games, I see see, hehehehe... my team wons for all the 7 games... muahahahahah... happy~~~

hmmm... tonite shall have a nice sleep... whole body is very tired... but... is great~~~ is tired, but I like this feeling...

No comments: