Sunday, November 15, 2009

11.11.2009 - PM food + Ferrero Rondnoir + Red Wine...

A night where Mel and I need to finalize on the Heng Dai games for her big day...
Since she will go over to her new house, so she bought some pasar malam food and then we met up at her new house....


Mel mummy's yummy porridge... 2 thumbs up....
The pork meat ball is very nice... my all time favourite...
The popiah is also delicious... nearly as good as taiping's... 8D...


Ferrero Rondnoir.... Dark chocolate series of Ferrero... yummy....
Thanks to my darling....
Ferrero Chocolates USA site


Cheers... a great red wine...
I think I like carbenet red wine... 8D... hehehe...
Those which is not into my taste, normally I will only drink one glass... I think I drank few glasses that night... 8D...
Feel good... drinking with best buddies always...
Cheerssss....

2 comments:

pOoiyOoN said...

sob...sob...sob..i want wine also....'_!...

海洋天使 said...

hmmm... we will have wine very very soon ya... cheers....