Sunday, November 15, 2009

07.11.2009 - Sen Kee Satay...

Melmel told me about this satay stall at desa jaya's pasar area...
Then coincident, I read about a blog on this stall as well...
With the heavy meal during lunch time, we just felt like eating satay... and we chose this satay...


They sell duck, chicken and lamb satay.... RM0.60 per stick....
We bought 15 chicken, 5 duck (because I want to try this although Mel told me duck satay is nothing special to her...), 1 ketupat... total = RM12.60...


Amazing... it is so delicious and yummy... especially the satay sauce & ketupat...
Why do I say so? Normally, I actually do not take satay with satay sauce... and I do not like ketupat...
But this satay sauce is really really yummy... and the ketupat is very very yummy as well....
You will not believe a person who do not take satay sauce and ketupat, end up kept putting ketupat into the satay sauce and into the mouth... hahaha....


Jean & Mel... 8D...

Sen Kee Satay
Jalan 12, Taman Desa Jaya
Kepong
Tel : 019-218 7538/019-249 2572
Opens from about 6pm - 10.30pm
Close on Mondays

I have taken the stall's address from one of the blogger below:
You Get What You Give
vkeong

No comments: