Sunday, November 01, 2009

29.10.2009 - Drink @ Weissbrau, Pavillion KL...

Hmmm.... Tangs is having sales from 09.10.09 (Fri) - 08.11.09 (Sun)....
And they are having further reduction from 29.10.09 - 08.11.09....
So, I dated PY to have a look there whether there is any nice dress for mel's wedding....
Hemmm... to bad la... from tangs to parkson also does not have....
Pink colour dress fitted to me is really not easy to find....

Hmmm... after the walk... PY said there is a newly opened shop for a drink....
So, we decided to give a try....


Weissbrau.... western food.... from the menu, I think the food there is like not bad....
Although I not a fans of western food, but I know PY and the rest, they are....
I wouldn't mind to try this shop with them next time.... as what I mentioned, I will surely get something to eat.... 8>....
This shop is the next to Starbucks....


There are lots of drink to choose from... beers as well...
We decided to order half pint of Draft Beer - Franziskaner (RM 22) & the recommended Bottled Konig Ludwig Weissbier, DE (RM 33) from the manager (or the owner? the man behind... 8p...)
We was served with the complementation side dishes to go with~~~


PY and Myself.... I look very tired.... but I was actually very very tired....
While I drove back home, I almost felt asleep in the car....
Back to home, straight away lay on the bed.... if I can....
Sure cannot la, need to take shower first ma.... hahahaha....

No comments: