Friday, October 09, 2009

08.10.2009 - I am stilll cursing.....

Yesterday I got no mood to do anything and just kept playing Cafe World in FB until 11+....
Got no mood to chat, got no mood to update my blog...
Perhaps, early morning of today, it's time to update a little bit on yesterday's incident~~~

Nothing special, just that some uncivilized people have taken my car's tyre cap out with the "needle" inside for pumping air and let go the air....
Meaning now, even I bring my tyre to pump air, it is not possible to pump because the "needle" inside is dissapeared....
Alright.... looking at the situation, I know must be someone....
I am actually angry that why this always happens in Malaysia???
Is the people here really that inconsiderate and uncivilized?
I am saying this with a bit sad because I am a Malaysian also.... but....

One thing to thank god is that, I fetched Shuji back home yesterday and coincident this happend, so he helped me to change my tyre....
Another thing is that, the person only "do something" on one tyre.... if it's going to be 4, I do not know how am I going to bring back my car....
I think by then, the only way is to toll....
不幸中的大幸了,是吗?
I am also telling myself this....
Although I tell myself this, but I still cannot stop cursing the person....
Sorry to say that.... I just feel this is really bad~~~

No comments: