Saturday, October 31, 2009

傻婆篇 - 28.10.2009 - Happy Birthday... My Sor Poh...

28.10.2009 is my dearest sor poh's birthday....
Just as usual, I had taken one day leave, and to give her my one day to celebrate her birthday.... 8>....
Hmmm... birthday is about eat, drink, shopping.... this year we do more than this, we also go settle some of her wedding preparation stuff.... like buying something.... 8>....

Hmmm.... as usual, when comes to her birthday, normally she will have prepared what to eat and where to eat during her birthday....
She knows more nice food than me.... hahaha.... and I am just happily following her to have nice food.... hahahahahaha....

Hmmm.... we started our journey at 10am.... after settling some stuff then we headed to Chen Chen Hong Kong BBQ Goose & Duck shop (珍珍香港深圳烧鹅,烧鸭)@ Pudu....
Hmmm.... it's like my birthday, because I was the one who shortlist this shop for our brunch, as I never try roast goose before....
Sorry ya, sor poh.... 8>....


The crowd was not bad when we reach there, instead there was only one customer there when we reached, probably it was because we reached there quite early, before 12pm, lunch time....


Look at the menu.... a lot of roost food there... goose, duck, chicken, turkey, siu yok, char siew...


We ordered one goose drumstick, one char siew (I know she orders this because I love char siew...), one sour spicy vege (酸辣菜) ....
A spring onions in a thick sweet-sour sauce & also a kind of plum sauce for the roast food was served....
Each of us was given a complimentary meat ball with refillable soup for the meal....
To me, as this is my first time having roast goose, I think it is quite nice, the meat is very tender and is not as hard as usual duck meat, it's juicy....
For the cha siew, it is yummy also.... char siew is always my favourite.... my ex said I am char siew mui~~~ muahahahah....
The sour spicy vege is also not bad....
The bill came to RM30 for the above dishes, which I think the price is really quite reasonable.... 8>....
and.... the owner is very friendly and polite.... good service~~~

Chen Chen Hong Kong BBQ Goose & Duck
Jalan Seladang,
Off Lorong Yap Hin, Kuala Lumpur
GPS: 3.13560, 101.71554 (this is searchable by garmin software easily...)
More Info:
haveyoueaten.net
Very Sedap




After that, we went to mid valley.... in front of cold storage, we saw a stall giving free tasting for korean rice cake....
A very delicious korean rice cake.... it was sold RM 9.90 per pack, 4 for RM35.... and we bought 4 for 2 families.... family Tan and family Lim.... 8p...


Look at this, it was sold in cold storage, Mel just could not resist to take this photo.... 8>....


After we went for some shopping for dress (nothing we buy at last... hahaha...), we headed to this Patisserie RUI Artisanal @ Mont’ Kiara Meridin, nearby SOHO KL (Solaris)....

Patisserie RUI Artisanal (Kuala Lumpur)
G1B, Mont’ Kiara Meridin
19, Jalan Duta Kiara
Mont’ Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
More Info:
Patisserie RUI Bakery
what2seeonline

Hmmm.... this place is very very nice.... it is nice for teatime, for cake, for coffee (illy coffee is served there)....
I like the simple deco in this shop....
Do you see the cute little doll.... very cute, isn't it??? 8>....
This was Mel's second visit.... she brought me there to try the cake, she knew I will like the cake very very much....


Oh yeah, as expected, I really love the cake there....
We ordered Chocolate Tuffle served with Darjeering Tea.... as illy coffee was not for me by about 4pm of the day.... 8>....
The cake is very rich in chocolate, dark chocolate which is having a little bit of bitter taste....
I am dark chocolate fans, so, it's really yummy....
Must try~~~


I just managed to snap a photo of her & the tea, but not her & the cake.... heeemmmm.... the cake was too tempting and delicious until I forgot.... 8p....


After heavy brunch & teatime, we decided to have dinner @ her home, mummy's delicious chicken porridge....
Her mummy's cooking is always very nice....


This is the only photo that we take that day....
I just try to touch up a little.... hehehe.... to make it having different feel.... 8>

Hmmm.... my dear.... happy birthday....
Hope you are always happy....
This is your last single birthday....
But, for your birthday regardless single or married, I will be there every years....
Yeah, as what we said, we will still having teatime just like what we do, in few years time, or in 10 or 20 years time later.... as long as we have heart to maintain it....
Friendship forever ya....
Muuuaaakkkss.... Huugggssss....

No comments: