Sunday, October 04, 2009

Laptop is back home~~~

My laptop has just got home~~~~ 8>... Finally....

Hmmm... more than a week didnt have my laptop to be my companion...
Using mobile to update blog is succckkksss....
Why?
I actually used my mobile to write a normal post after I got back from Food Hunt yesterday even I was tired... Just thinking to update a little in my blog before I go for the dinner... do you know what happen??
Right at the last line of the post, the browser closed automatically without having auto saved version that usually browser in laptop has... -_-!!!....
I hate this!!!!

Anyway... post on food hunt... coming soon ya....
Ocean Genie is very very tired today... and its 10.10pm already....
I need to sleep earlier in order to get up earlier for work tomolo....

Just wanna say... huuurayyy... my laptop is back in service~~~
Thanks a lot a lot to Shuji for recovering my data and formatting my laptop and got it ready for me....

No comments: