Sunday, May 09, 2010

心情篇 - multiple 3s... lucky 3 or unlucky 3 to me?

A tiring day....
Slept quite late yesterday...
Wake up very early today morning....
Hmmm.... a very heavy dinner, making myself to stay a little later to be not that fattening...

I think I really have fate with number 1, 3, 5 and 8....
My birth date... my IC number...
Here comes the car plate number 2585 which knocked on my car....
Followed by the No. Pengaduan (police report slip number) that I had done having three 3, one 1 and one 2, X/Pengaduan having three 3, one 2 and one 7....
Then there is one more report slip number having two 3, two 8, one 1 and one 2....
The compound slip sent over is having two 3, two 8, one 9 and one 4....

Look at the numbers.....
Each number combination is having 3.... multiple of 3s....
I wonder, 3 is considered my lucky number, or unluckily number?
I dunnu....

No comments: